Code of Ethics for Members of the Ministerial Alliance for Biblical Wellness
1. Practice the 'God given' healing power of nature.
2. Practice to "do not harm"
3. Maintain the highest standard of professional and personal
4. Promise to abide by all state and local laws.
5. Be ready to consult and seek the talents of other health
professionals when needed.
6. Do not practice beyond your scope of practice, either in ability
or by law.
7. Take a wholistic approach and help the whole person; Spirit,
8. Teach rather than treat
9. Be up to date on all information given to your client and
continue your education.
10. Abide by Bible-based practices
11. Follow the golden rule of the Gospel
M.A.B.W does not sanction the following practices:
New Age Religious Practices
Note: M.A.B.W members have protective rights to practice sound biblical natural health and wellness practices with those that come into agreement with the M.A.B.W belief statements and the code of ethics.
1. We believe that all health and wellness practices originating from the Bible or Biblically approved can be and should be incorporated in an overall wellness plan or program for individuals or groups.
2. Herbs and natural foods are God given remedies that M.A.B.W members and all people can use for self-healing.
3. M.A.B.W members have a right to educate and guide individuals and groups in faith-based wellness practices and modalities.
4. The M.A.B.W approves the following natural health and wellness methods:
* Herbal Medicine
* PEMF Therapy
* Muscle testing
* Biblical Counseling and Deliverance
* Prayer for the sick
* Fasting and proper hygiene
* Bach Flower Remedies
* Functional Medicine
Note: This is a partial approval list.
Please email us for any practice(s) that is not on the list so that we may respond to you concerning our position on it.